Salesforce Training in Marathahalli
Best Salesforce Training in Bangalore
K2K Technologies offers the Best Salesforce Training in Marathahalli, Bangalore with quality Training and Placements for Students and Working Professionals who are looking to upgrade their career in Salesforce. Our trainers are Working Professionals having 10+ Years of Experience in Salesforce Domain. Our Salesforce Training in Marathahalli offers you the Real-time training with Live Projects and Placement Assistance.
Our Salesforce Training course contents developed by keeping the changes in the present Industry Scenario. Our Salesforce training includes the topics Cloud Service, Sales Service and Marketing Service with real time projects. We are providing the Salesforce Course training in Marathahalli for best and affordable prices. If you are looking to sharpen your skills in the Salesforce then K2K Technologies is the best choice for you in Bangalore.
What is Salesforce?
- Salesforce is a vendor who provides SAAS and PAAS.
- SAAS – Salesforce Applications (Sales, Marketing and Call Center).
- PAAS – Force.com Runtime Engine (Which can compile and execute Apex Programming Language and Visualforce Markup Language).
aboveservices by taking the license fee either monthly or yearly.
Benefits of using Salesforce
- No hardware and software requirements.
- No need of database, salesforce provides database to store the data.
- Less maintenance, every year salesforce release the updates in versions(Winter, Spring and Summer).
- All the new feature automatically upgraded from salesforce.
- If any organization don’t want to use the application they can stop paying the license.
- If an organization takes the Salesforce license then they get Sales, Marketing and Call Center Apps along with the force.com runtime environment.
- If an organization takes the Force.com license then they get only force.com runtime environment.
Types of SFDC Apps
- SFDC – salesforce.com
- The apps which are provided by salesforce are the CRM (Customer Relationship Management) Apps.
- If the customer need CRM App then take Salesforce license.
- If the customer need any web application which is not related to CRM take, force.com license which is three times cheaper than Salesforce license.
What is CRM in Salesforce?
Any CRM process follow below stages.
What would be the employee’s Contribution to Salesforce?
- The CRM Apps which are provided by salesforce cannot be used by the customers as it is, because they may follow different business flow.
- By modifying existing CRM App they can achieve their flow instead of building the App from scratch which may require huge amount of time.
- By following point and click approach employees can achieve the customer requirements which can be done by Admin.
- Some business requirements cannot be achieved by point and click approach then we should go for coding which can be done by Developer.
Salesforce Training Course Contents
- Point and Click approach which can be done by Admin kind of employees.
- No need of any coding.
- Need to code using Apex language to achieve the business requirements.
- Need to design pages using Visualforce Markup language.
- Integration with external Apps.
- Apps, Tabs, sObjects and Fields
- Users and Profiles
- Sharing Settings – OWD, Sharing
- Rules, Manual Sharing, Apex Managed Sharing.
- Types of Tabs
- Formulas and Dependent Picklists
- Validation Rules
- Governor Limits
- Page Layouts and Record Types
- List Views, Inline Editing and Enhanced List Views
- Search Layouts and mini – page layouts
- External Id
- Standard Objects – Sales Process, Support Process, web-to-Lead, Assignment Rules and Auto-Responsive Rules
- Business Hours, Holidays and Login IP Ranges
- Import wizard and Data Loader
- Queues and Public Groups
- Workflow Rules and Approval Process
- Reports and Dashboards
- AppExchange and Salesforce related sites.
- Introduction to programming terminology
- OOP’s Concepts
- Introduction to Apex
- Custom labels and Custom Settings
- Exception Handling
- Apex Triggers
- Triggers and Order of execution
- Batch Classes and Future methods
- Introduction to Visualforce
- Types of controllers
- With Sharing and Without Sharing
- rendered, rerender and renderAs
- Ajax functions
- Working with Login Registration App
- Wrapper Classes
- Visualforce Pagination
- Visualforce Components.
- Test Classes and Apex Code Coverage
- Dynamic Apex
- Integration using SOAP and REST API’s
- Apex Best Practices
Salesforce Training Course Duration in Marathahalli
Duration: 45 days
Weekend Training Classes
Duration: 8 Weeks
About our Salesforce Trainer:
- Has more than 6+ Years of Experience.
- Having work experience of 2 real time projects.
- He is working in one of the Top MNC in Bangalore.
- Trained 20+ students so far and 10+ got placement in MNC’s.
If you are looking to start your career in Salesforce, Don’t waste your valuable and precious time in searching Institutes. Contact us at 8884454948, 8884494935 for a demo class.
Book a Free Demo Today
3rd Floor, Krishna Tower, Outer Ring Road,
Next to Vijaya Bank, Aswath Nagar,
Marathahalli, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560037.
Mob +9188844 54948 |88844 94935
K2K Technologies © 2019 | All Rights Reserved.